We are delighted to offer you our English and German speaking accountancy services.
- Established by accountant Harry Fisher and his wife Denise and fully licensed by the Association of Accounting Technicians, Licence number 4263.
- We offer services in bookkeeping, payroll, CIS, statutory matters, VAT, self assessment tax returns, capital gains tax and preparation of annual and periodic management accounts.
- We specialise in assisting German businesses and nationals looking to trade in the UK.
- Overcoming the language barrier and understanding international trade challenges means our German clients are confident that we understand how to meet their needs.
- We work from our offices in Edgware, Middlesex.
- We also offer off-site services to small businesses by arrangement.
- We are a family-run accountancy practice offering a highly professional and efficient service with a personal touch.
- We work with a diverse range of clients, in particular in the property and construction sectors.
- Rest assured we have full professional indemnity cover.
Important filing dates coming up
- Deadline for online filing of self assessment tax returns
- Deadline for first payment on self assessment account and income tax due
- Monthly deadline for electronic remittance of CIS, NICs and PAYE to HMRC
Lockdown has been very challenging for businesses and we understand our clients’ concerns during this period.
We have been working remotely for those clients whose premises we normally attend.
We have been communicating with clients using Zoom and Skype and we are here to help if you have any questions, for example about furloughing of staff, or grants and loans that are available for businesses to help you through this time. Useful resources:
– Financial support for businesses
– Self-employment income support
– Job retention scheme
– Deferral of vat payments
Compliance with GDPR and managing cyber security risks is an ongoing part of our day to day thinking and actions. It should be noted that GDPR will continue to apply, even though we are leaving the EU.
Since GDPR came into force on 25 May 2018, we have continued to work with our GDPR consultants who advise us on best practices regarding GDPR and provide all necessary training and information to help us keep up to date with developments in this area.
We are very happy to recommend our GDPR consultants, Kantarell Limited, to any of our clients who seek help or advice in data protection and cyber security matters. Their website offers further details of the services they offer.
We take the safety of clients’ data seriously and clients can rest assured that we are absolutely confident that we comply with GDPR regulations, which we feel is a good place to be in for a small practice.
The UK left the EU on 31 January 2020 and we are now in the transition period. The current rules on trade and business for the UK will continue to apply during this time. To help businesses prepare for leaving the EU, we would advise clients to visit:
On 1 January 2021 new Brexit rules will take effect. To find out more, read our article on what Brexit means for UK registered businesses: