We are delighted to offer you our English and German speaking accountancy services.
- Established by accountant Harry Fisher and his wife Denise and fully licensed by Association of Accounting Technicians, Licence number 4263.
- We offer services in bookkeeping, payroll, CIS, statutory matters, VAT, self assessment tax returns and preparation of annual and management accounts.
- We specialise in assisting German businesses and nationals looking to trade in the UK.
- Overcoming the language barriers and understanding international trade challenges means our German clients are confident that we understand how to meet their needs.
- We work from our offices in Edgware, Middlesex.
- We also offer off-site services to small businesses by arrangement.
- We are a family-run accountancy practice offering a highly professional and efficient service with a personal touch.
- We work with a diverse range of clients, in particular in the property and construction sectors.
- Rest assured we have full professional indemnity cover.
Important filing dates coming up
- Deadline for submission of VAT return and payment of VAT due
- Monthly deadline for postal payments of CIS, NICs and PAYE to HMRC
- Deadline for submission of contractors monthly return to HMRC
GDPR has come into force on 25th May 2018
This is a regulation which is intended to strengthen data protection for all individuals within the EU.
The GDPR replaces the data protection directive and is designed to harmonise data privacy laws across Europe to reshape the way organisations across the region approach data privacy.
We have been working with consultants over the past 6 months to make our business GDPR compliant.
The importance of becoming compliant is to be able to demonstrate that the business meets the regulations.
The training involved reviewing the business’s processes. Changes were made to ensure that we will be able to demonstrate compliance with the regulations and to improve our professionalism and the way we work with our clients.
The business is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under reference ZA306497.
However, it is not sufficient merely to be registered with the ICO to demonstrate compliance.
Demonstrating compliance with GDPR involves having adequate policies and processes in place. It is also important to document important business decisions.
There are 12 main areas of the data protection regulations which is split into 120 checkpoints that were covered during the training.
We are happy to report that the business is complaint with the regulation and if required our consultants would be able to confirm our compliance.
Compliance with GDPR and managing cyber security risks is a continuous process which has become an integral part of our day to day business thinking and actions. Clients can therefore have the peace of mind that we take the safety of their data seriously.