The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
The construction industry scheme sets out the rules for how payments to subcontractors for construction work must be handled by contractors in the construction industry.
We offer a range of services to all types of business involved in the property and construction sectors
Our services include:
- Advice and help registering under the construction industry scheme both for UK and foreign companies working in the UK
- Advice about compliance with CIS rules and regulations
- Processing of construction industry monthly returns
- Administration of monthly contractor obligations
- Verification of subcontractors
- Arranging to lapse CIS submissions for 6 months if there is no activity
- You can rely on us to file the CIS returns on time so that you can focus on your business.